- EQP Skillings Mining Review August 7th, 2020 🛠️ Caterpillar unveils two-piece bucket for hydraulic mining shovels
- GLOBAL SKILLINGS MINING REVIEW August 5th, 2020 🌎 Could Deep Sea Mining Fuel The Electric Vehicle Boom?
- Skillings Mining Review August 3rd, 2020 ☀️ High Court: Underground seepage from Minntac subject to regulation
- EQP Skillings Mining Review July 31st, 2020 🛠️ The Battery & Mining Catch-22 Threatening The EV Revolution
- GLOBAL SKILLINGS MINING REVIEW July 29th, 2020 🌎 Sierra Metals Announces Restart of Production at Cusi Silver Mine
- Skillings Mining Review July 27th, 2020 ☀️ Duluth Senate race of consequence driven largely by mining divisions
- EQP Skillings Mining Review July 24th, 2020 🛠️ ASV Pairs its High-Performance Equipment with New Line of Lubricants
- GLOBAL SKILLINGS MINING REVIEW July 22nd, 2020 🌎 China’s JCHX designs Orkney gold mine plan for CAPM
- Skillings Mining Review July 20th, 2020 ☀️ All 3 operating Iron Range mines report COVID-19 cases
- EQP Skillings Mining Review July 17th, 2020 🛠️ Mining looks to autonomous vehicles to improve efficiency
- GLOBAL SKILLINGS MINING REVIEW July 15th, 2020 🌎 "Nature-first” mining could create $3.5 trillion market by 2030
- Skillings Mining Review July 13th, 2020 ☀️ Minnesota lawmakers consider a bill for unemployed mine workers
- EQP Skillings Mining Review July 10th, 2020 🛠️ The benefits of collision avoidance technology
- GLOBAL SKILLINGS MINING REVIEW July 8th, 2020 🌎 “SDG-washing”: are miners falling short on commitments?
- Skillings Mining Review July 6th, 2020 ☀️ Mining exploration near headwaters streams causes pollution concerns
Range business owners: “We’ll find a way to stay afloat” as mines idle due to COVID-19
The Minnesota iron mining industry has recently been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic leading to shutdowns and layoffs.
Trump campaign for United States coal undermined
President Donald Trump made reviving coal a central message in his 2016 political election campaign, giving stimulating speeches before miners wearing hard hats.
Reedy partners with HIsmelt technology to test biomass.
Last week, the Energy Information Administration projected that the United States coal consumption would drop 23 percent in 2020 to 454m short loads in 2020, well below the 11 percent decrease forecast at the beginning of the year.